GALILEO Focus of the Month – “Presidential History”
Want to know more about past and present Presidents of the United States? These GALILEO Databases are great for general knowledge, student research, and more!
- Academic Search Complete – A scholarly collection of more than 6,100 full-text periodicals plus much more. Updated daily, this database features PDF content going back as far as 1887.
- DPLA (Digital Public Library of America) – Offers single point access to millions of items from photographs to moving images and more from libraries, archives, and museums around the United States. DPLA aims to expand the realm of openly available materials, and make these more easily discovered and more widely usable and used.
- EBooks on EBSCOhost – Database comprised of six other collections including Public Library Collection, eBook Academic Collection, High School and K-8 Collections, and more.
- Images (EBSCOhost) – More than 70,000 photos with a focus on world news and events including contempory and historical photos of people (like U.S. Presidents!), places, and nature.
- Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia – A general encyclopedia containing over 25,000 information segments appropriate for the research needs of school students.