West Georgia Regional Library welcomes your donated books, audio books, movies, music, and magazines. Your donation will be added to the Library’s collection or sold at Friends of the Library book sales to help enhance our programs and services.
We can accept:
- Hardcover and paperback books in good condition.
- Commercially published media (e.g., CDs, DVDs, videos)
- Magazines no more than 5 years old
We cannot accept:
- Damaged books with broken bindings, missing pages, soiled, musty, moldy, with smoke or water damage, or with excessive writing in the text
- Toys, games, puzzles, artwork
- Magazines (bound or unbound) older than 5 years, periodicals, academic journals
- Professional journals
- Non-commercially produced media
- Workbooks or study guides that are partially or wholly filled in
- Computer programs
We can accept certain materials within specified limits:
- Price guides and almanacs (current only)
- Medical and financial advice books (less than 5 years old)
- Travel guidebooks (less than 5 years old)
- Computer manuals (less than 5 years old)
- Test preparation guides (less than 5 years old)
Thank you to library patrons & organizational supporters who have donated funds for the purchase of new eBook and eAudiobook titles:
Platinum Level Donations
Carroll EMC Foundation
Johm & Carol Ferling
Friends of Carrollton Public Library
Friends of Tallapoosa Public Library
Mildred Fokes Godard
Gold Level Donations
Anne Hill Book Club
Eleanor & Wendell Hoomes
Maple Street School Retired Teachers
Robert & Sue Myers
Silver Level Donations
Bill & Margery Bouris in memory of Lowell Boyer
Thomas A. Carrere
Preston & Patricia Smith in memory of Charles Hanna, Jr.
Steve, Martha, and Sam Goodson in memory of Charles C. Bowie
C. E. Morris in memory of Charles Hanna, Jr.
Frank & Carla Olson in memory of Charles Hanna, Jr.
Mary O’Neill in memory of Teresa Seibolt Sergent