Donate to the Friends of the Neva Lomason Memorial Library!
More Ways to Give!
What does the Neva Lomason Memorial Library do?
The Neva Lomason Memorial Library hosts 30 programs per month on average.
Average number of items circulated by Neva Lomason Memorial Library each month!
Average number of patrons visiting the Neva Lomason Memorial Library each month!
About the Friends of the Neva Lomason Memorial Library
Where do Friends funds go?
Programs for All Ages
From summer reading to storytime and everything in between, the Neva Lomason Memorial Library is devoted to enriching the lives of all people.
Support of Regional Initiatives
The Friends supports library trainings and support meetings that further the library's goals!
Books and More
Books, computers, and equipment and more! Friends funds match many gifts that the library receives.
Sources of income:
- Membership Dues
- Barker Book House book sales
- Annual Pecan Sales
- Donations from the Genealogical Society
- Contributions from artists who sell their work at the Barker Book House
- Semi-Annual Belk Charity Sale
- Donation programs from Amazon Smile, Kroger, and iGive
Barker Book House Hours
- Monday - Friday: 10am-4pm
- Saturday – 12-2:30pm
- Sunday – 2-4pm